Monday, March 7, 2011

Pro Points Plan

How is everyone finding the new plan??

I'm loving it.

I have lost 6lbs to date with my 8th WI tonight. I am hoping for at least 1lb loss tonight to get my silver 7 !!


I'm doing more excersise on this plan than I have ever done before. I have my week planned out all the time.

Monday - WI
Tuesday - 8 km walk/run
Wednesday - Bootcamp 1hr & ½
Thursday - 8km walk/run
Friday - Bootcamp 1hr & ½

Saturday's I use my weeklies to enjoy the day without having to do too much watching food wise also I can have a few little drinky poo's :)

I feel soo good for getting out there and doing things for myself and not putting everyone else first as I used to. I have been meaning to take my body measurements and a before and after photo for so long. Soo tonight I am taking my measurements and will get my bf to take a before and after photo of me from front to back and either side. Just to see what I look like to others...

This is my challenge :)

Talk soon

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment