Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pancake Day/ Ash Wednesday





Hi,

Well I had a pancake on Pancake Tuesday, just a small one... It was yummy.
I put strawberries, choclate sauce and sprinkles on it Nom nom nom :)

There was pancake mix left over and my mother was going to make more yesterday and she did but I controlled myself.

No excersise done on Tuesday :( didnt get to as had to pick up bf from work and yesterday couldnt go to my class as I had to bring my mam to my sisters to do the snag list.. What a waste of time that was - the builder is useless!! anyway thats a long story for another day :) so I went home and stuck Clair Nasir's DVD on and did half an hour of the kickboxing session.

Tonight I am going walking and running hail rain or shine... Nobody best get in my way!! :D

Hoping for a loss now on Monday please god !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment